Saturday, July 18, 2009

what is marketing research

Quite often, the terms 'market research' and 'marketing research' are wrongly interpreted and substituted for one another.market research, in simple words, is nothing but the research that is directed towards a very specific i.e. particular market area, whereas marketing research has a much wider, broader spectrum. Marketing research can be further expanded into two specific domains: consumer-related marketing research and business to business marketing (B2B) research. However, the basic steps involved in both of these marketing research process types are generally the same.

Basic Steps of Marketing Research Process

1 comment:

  1. Cool blog! I am a good reader of blogs and I find that you are easily one of the top writers in the web world. Keep up your blogging! I cannot write but I can knit, sew, and mend. You can contact me to take care of your stitching needs. My samples are available at www.zopcodes.com , online service start. I promise speedy delivery of orders.

    ReplyDelete